Friday 21 July 2017

// // 1 comment

Top 15 Friendship Day Messages For Friendship Day

Top 15 Friendship Day Messages For Friendship Day: Are you looking for Happy Friendship Day Messages 2017 or Friendship Messages for Friendship Day? If yes than you are at right post. Here you get all type of Happy Friendship Day Messages  and Friendship Messages. So keep reading this post.


Top-15-Friendship-Day-Messages-For-Friendship-Day

Happy Friendship Day Messages

1.  You will find your self inside if you open up my heart. I kept you in my heart because good and true friends are very much hard to find. Happy friendship day to you.

2. Dear friend… Friendship is not about how to forget, but it is about how to forgive…. Not how you listen to your friend, but how you understand your friend…. Not how you see, but how you feel…. Not how you let your friend go, but about how you hold your friend. I wish you a very happy friendship day. May you live long and get a happy life.

3. If I compare you with the chocolate, you are the sweetest… If I compare you with the teddy bear, I will love to hig you more than anyone else… If I compare you with the star, you are the brightest of all the stars on sky… And as you are my friend, you are the best.

4. I am missing you so much. I care for you so much and I really mean it. I will always be there for you whenever you will need me and I will prove my friendship. You are my best friend dear.

5. I would like to wish a very happy friendship day to my best friend. You are very nice friend and please always be the same. I miss you.

Friendship Day Messages

1. I can’t describe the feeling of having such an awesome and caring friend. I wish a very happy friendship day to my wonderful friend.

2. I am wishing a very very happy friendship day to all my friends. May you all have long and happy lives. You all are so lucky to have an awesome friend like me. Ha Ha

3. You are my best friend… You are sunshine in my life… You have given me the best memories… May God blesses you with his best, may He lights up your way and solves all your problems. Happy friendship day.

4. Best friends are hard to find but I already have one. You are the one who is the reason why I celebrate friendship day.

5. Good friends are like computer. ENTER in your life, SAVE you in the heart, FORMAT all the problems of your life, SHIFT you to the new and good opportunities and never DELETE you from their life. I am very happy to have such a friend.

Friendship Messages

1. Dear friend.. I just want to know that I will always be there for you and I will always help you out, just the way you sorted out my every problem and solved it. I love you for always proving your friendship and for caring this much. You deserve nothing less than best. May God bless you and may you stay happy all your life.

2. I wish you a happy life and a very happy friendship day with lots of love and I pray to God that may your life filled up with happiness and may your all sadness disappears.

3. You are sweet and nice friend. I miss you.

4. I wish you a very happy friendship day. May our friendship bond get more strong and lasts till end.

5. I will be your friend forever no matter how far we get. True friends live in heart and you are always in my heart. Distance doesn’t matter for me. Happy friendship day. May you have a good one.



Final Words: We hope you like our collection of Top 15 Friendship Day Messages For Friendship Day.  Don't forget to share this post. 
Thank You.

Happy Friendship Day...!!!

1 comment: